Kewadin Casino St. Ignace If Kewadin – Sault Ste. Marie is the king of the Kewadin group, the St. Ignace location is certainly the prince. The property, located near the Mackinac Bridge that connects the U.P. To the lower peninsula, has nearly as many options, amenities, and features as its sister property to the north.
- Kewadin Casinos THIS IS KEWADIN COUNTRY. Whenever you're in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, you're never far from a Kewadin Casino experience. And that means moments you'll hold on to forever. From live entertainment, to gaming, promotions and events - there's always something going on at Kewadin.
- Kewadin Shores Casino & Hotel, St. Ignace, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Saint Ignace Hotel Weddings Kewadin Shores Casino & Hotel 3015 Mackinac Trail, Saint Ignace, MI 49781 Map Phone number.
There are numerous casinos located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, but no brand has more locations than the KewadinCasinos. Michiganders can find no less than five Kewadin properties scattered around the U.P.
The Kewadin Casinos are owned and operated by the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians and each of the five locations maintains its own amenities, features and identity. The casinos all have an age requirement of 19 years and older.
Of the five, the largest and most notable is the casino in Sault Ste. Marie. The venue boasts more than 800slots, blackjack, roulette, craps, keno, and bingo. You can also stay in Sault Ste. Marie’s 319-room hotel, gather in the 30,000-square-foot convention center or see a show in the DreamMakers Theater.
The five Kewadin Casinos opened sports betting kiosks at all five locations in December 2020.
The Kewadin Casinos will soon have an online casino as well. The Sault Ste. Marie Tribe announced in April 2020 that it had reached an agreement with venerable gaming provider GAN to power its online gaming operations.
Further, Wynn Interactive is going to be the brand for the partnership.
Kewadin Casino – Sault Ste. Marie
- Address: 2186 Shunk Rd., Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
- Owner/Operator: Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Hours: Open 24 hours/7 days a week
- Casino games: Slots, blackjack, roulette, craps, keno, bingo
- Sports betting kiosks: Opened on Dec. 14, 2020
- Poker: Cash games and tournaments — hours limited to weekend only
- Legal Gambling Age: 19+
Casino Near St Ignace Michigan
We feature spectacular rooms, and are located on the shores of Lake Huron, sure to please every type of visitor. Indoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room, video game arcade, smoke free rooms, balcony rooms overlooking Lake Huron, room service, meeting room.
Open 24 hours, 365 days. Check out our Nightlife! 24 hour gaming with slots, video poker, live blackjack tables, poker room, and much more at the attached casino! Choose our picturesque venue for YOUR wedding!View Our Travel Coupons
On the Water
Open Year Round
Sandy Beach Access
Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Address: 3015 Mackinac Trail
St. Ignace, MI 49781
GPS: 45.9287, -84.7329
Email:[email protected]Return to Hotels/Motels