At any Casino Party, food is necessary to keep up the energy of your guests and let them keep their head in the games. Because your guests are moving from table to table, finger foods are the most popular and the most widely recommended. When it comes to providing finger foods, there are a number of choices that can appeal to any personal taste or diet. However, for that extra special something, there are some finger foods that you can incorporate that cater to the theme of your Casino Party, a few of which are listed below:
Casino Cookies – Cookies are a popular choice for any event, and cater to guests of all ages. Sugar cookies cut out with a round cookie cutter and decorated to look like a poker chip are the perfect complement to your Casino theme.
Don’t roll the dice on your Las Vegas themed party. Start with casino party supplies accented with images of slot machine jackpots, red and black dice sets, and spinning roulette tables. Consider some casino night party favors like dollar bill party boas, dice beads, or money sign sunglasses. Vegas is famous for their extravagant buffets. Consider platters of shrimp cocktail, swedish meatballs, mini sandwiches, chips and guacamole dip, fruit trays or other elegant finger foods and appetizers that won't interfere with the all-important gaming. Have the bar well-stocked with rum, whiskey, gin and vodka.
Dice Brownies – Easy to make and even easier to decorate, this is a sweet treat that delicious and visually appealing. Simply cut the brownies in the shape of a square and dab them with dots of white icing to resemble dice.
Casino Cakes – Whether you are looking to get creative and make one yourself, or prefer to order one from a bakery, there are a number of ways to decorate a cake for your Casino Night theme. From playing cards to poker chips, from the simplest sheet cake to the fanciest multi-tier layer cake, there are a number of ways to personalize your cake to a Casino theme.
Dice Cheese Spread – Soft cheese spreads molded into the shape of dice and dotted with black olives make for a treat that is visually appealing as well as delicious!
Casino “Kebobs” – A fun little finger food that incorporates the traditional red, white and black color scheme of most Casino nights. On a pick, load a cherry or grape tomato, a large black olive, and a small white mozzarella ball. Not only does this treat give a variety of flavors, it caters to the health-conscious guests.
Last, but certainly not least, place assorted bowls of red and black candy around the room for guests to have available. Candies such as M&Ms, gummy candies, licorice, and even chocolate coins provide a sweet treat in keeping with your theme!
At Casino Unlimited, we handle all of the details to ensure that your Casino Party is a success. From the equipment to the dealers, to set up and take down of equipment, we have what you need to give your guests an evening to remember. Contact us today and let us help you plan an exciting event that your guests will remember and talk about for years to come.
- Benefits of A Professional Card Dealer - October 14, 2020
- How to Host an Outdoor Casino Party - August 10, 2020
- Tips for Playing Blackjack - June 9, 2020
To think of having a casino themed party itself shows excitement to your friends especially for those who loves gambling when you send them the invite. This is a great way to gamble and have fun with friends without losing much of money as of casino 😉
Casino Theme Food Ideas
- Send casino themed party invitations to your friends with a feeling that their night will be one to remember.
- Also put some numbers on the invitations and make sure that your guests bring their invitations.
- In-between the party announce any three nos. which you have written on the invitations cards.
- The three winners will get chance to play free the money games.
- Decorate the entrance with a banner “Welcome to Casinos’ by giving a genuine feeling of Las Vegas.
- The entrance should either be decorated with red and black balloons or with casino themed balloons in a arch shape.
- Can also decorate the entrance by making props of red and white dice, cover large cardboard boxes with playing cards on it.
- Hang playing card danglers, casino swirls, posters, dice balloons, card shaped balloons etc. around the party area.
- Put some casino side cutouts of Blackjact, Craps, Poker etc.
- Arrange some gaming tables on rent for playing poker, blackjack, roulette etc. and some regular tables for playing other card games in such a way that it should give a lively casino look.
- For table decoration keep attractive slot machines, playing card etc. centerpieces along with dice candles.
- Put green felt on your tables which will make everyone feel like they are sitting down for a game.
- Turn the lights low and string twinkly lights everywhere to create mood.
- Use casino themed serving trays, plates, glasses, paper napkins, coasters etc. for serving drinks and snacks.
- For snacks you can have cards shaped sandwiches, cookies, brownies sausage rolls, chips, spinach and artichoke dip, Swedish meatballs, stuffed olives, etc.
- Music is always an integral part of any party. Play some Vegas and gambling theme tunes like Let’s to to Vegas, Poker face, Waking up in Vegas etc. .
- No formal dress code.
- Dress up in your casual jean and t-shirts.
- Arrange themed hats, cigars and sunglasses for men and some dice bead necklaces, bracelets to women to wear as they arrive.
Las Vegas Themed Food Ideas
- If you are arranging gaming tables on rent then hire a professional dealer also to explain how to play the games in case some of your guests are first timers.
- Some of the following games can also be played Do You Know Casino, Bid On The Cards, Casino Tokens, Search Your Pair, Playing Card Race etc.
- Look for more playing card games here.
Casino Themed Food Ideas
- Playing cards shuffler
- Playing cards and dice sets
- Casino themed mug set,key-rings, cuff-lings etc.
- Casino photo stand
- Alarm clock in dice or playing cards shape.
- A pack of dice shaped chocolates
- Chocolate coins to look like poker chips wrapped in shot glasses.