8 Whiteman Street,3006Melbourne
Kitchen Workshop is currently located inside the casino due to renovations, so be sure to bring your ID. Also, give them a ring beforehand too because the restaurant tend to have long queues during meal time. Price: $22.90 (lunch), $29.90 (dinner) Address: Crown Melbourne, 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia Phone: +61 3 9292 5777. Iconic Buffet restaurant featuring a range of international cuisine Situated in Crown Towers, guests can enjoy an outstanding array of international cuisine at Epicurean, with a series of different culinary stations, each offering a distinct and unique dining experience.
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms.
Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, an iPod docking station, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Guests at Crown Towers Melbourne have access to the restaurants, cinemas, nightclubs, bars and shopping within the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex.
Crown Spa offers a range of facials, massages, beauty treatments and therapies. It also has a 25 m heated indoor pool, steam room, sun terraces and a fully equipped fitness centre.
Located on the southern bank of the Yarra River, Crown Towers is a 10-minute walk from Flinders Street Station.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Crown Towers Melbourne
- Live music/performance
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Swimming Pool
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
Entertainment and family services
- Evening entertainment
- Children television networks
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Bridal suite
- Soundproof rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Crown Casino Melbourne Buffet Price Guide
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 60 per day.
Policies of Crown Towers Melbourne
These are general hotel policies for Crown Towers Melbourne. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and extra beds
Crown Casino Melbourne Buffet Price List
Free!Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- UnionPay credit card
- Diners Club
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 1.2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Hotel registration and check in is available only to guests who are not prohibited from entering the hotel, are 18 years of age or over, and are recorded on the reservation at the time of booking.
You must show a valid photo ID upon check in. This will be recorded by the property.
For guests paying with cash, EFTPOS or debit card, upon check-in a payment for accommodation is required in full (if not prepaid in advance), plus an additional $200 per night is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
If staying in a premium room type, an additional credit card pre-authorisation of $500 per night, not exceeding $2,000 for bookings of more than 4 nights is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
In all other room types, an additional credit card pre-authorisation of $100 per night is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
Purchases made throughout the stay must be paid for when ordered.
See all reviews