- Fallsview Casino Pet Friendly Resorts
- Fallsview Casino Pet Friendly Lake George
- Fallsview Casino Hotel Pet Friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Pet-Friendly Niagara Falls Hotels - Dog Friendly Hotels in Niagara Falls ON. Pet friendly Niagara Falls hotels and motels are listed below along with the pet policy if available. Search for cheap and discount pet friendly hotel rates in or near Niagara Falls, ON for your upcoming individual or group travel with your pets.
Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara are temporarily closed A re-opening date for Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara has not been confirmed. Niagara Casinos is currently reviewing the re-opening requirements and capacity restrictions and continuing to work with Government and Public Health Officials on our re-opening plans. The Fallsview Casino Resort is just a few minutes walking from the Tower Hotel and has entertaining activities available for the whole family. This family-friendly Niagara Falls hotel is located on the Strip, within a 10-minute walk of IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls, Fallsview Casino and Skylon Tower. Scotiabank Convention Centre and Journey Behind The Falls are also within 1 mi (2 km). Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor: Find 5,014 traveler reviews, 2,153 candid photos, and prices for 19 pet friendly hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
All of the information you many require about the Crowne Plaza hotel and the destination of Niagara Falls, Canada is available below.
If your questions are not answered please contact the Crowne Plaza directly by e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.
1. What time is check in and check out at the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
At the Crowne Plaza Hotel, check in starts at 4:00pm, and our check out time is 11:00am.
2. Where and how do I park my car, and how much is parking?
Guests may park their vehicle in our easily accessible self parking garage for $35 plus taxes per night.
3. Where is Casino Niagara in relation to the hotel?
The Crowne Plaza Hotel is directly connected to Casino Niagara through an internal walkway.
4. Do you offer shuttles to the Fallsview Casino and Resort?
Shuttles are not offered directly through the hotel to the Fallsview Casino, however Casino Niagara offers a shuttle that runs daily to and from both casinos.
5. Does the Crowne have hotel packages?
The Crowne Plaza offers guests a variety of packages. These getaways include hotel accommodations and may include fallsview dining, waterpark passes and attractions on the Falls Avenue Resort to mention only a few. Please feel free to visit our Hotel Packages page for more information and pricing.
6. Is the Crowne Plaza Hotel Pet Friendly?
Unfortunately, the Crowne Plaza Hotel does not accept pets.
7. How do I get to the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
Please visit our Hotel Driving Directions page for detailed maps and information from both Canadian and American locations.
8. Does the Crowne Plaza Hotel have a pool for guests?
The Crowne Plaza Hotel has an indoor pool which also includes a whirlpool and sauna, all of which are located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. The pool area hours are 9:00am – 9:00pm. The Crowne Plaza is also directly connected to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark which is also available to guests of the hotel for a fee.
9. Are fridges and or microwaves available in the guestrooms?
Microwaves are not available in guestrooms, refrigerators are available for your stay for a rental charge of $25 plus taxes. (Subject to availability)
10. What is included in the Resort Fee?
Fallsview Casino Pet Friendly Resorts
The Resort Fee bundles valuable guest amenities and includes:
Fallsview Casino Pet Friendly Lake George
- Free internet access with endless devices
- Free unlimited long distance calls from your room to anywhere in USA or Canada
- Free unlimited local calls
- 2 bottles of complimentary water per day
- Complimentary in-room coffee and teas
- Complimentary Globe and Mail
- Free printing of Boarding passes
- 2 WEGO Niagara Falls city wide transportation tickets (This state-of-the-art bus system connects accommodations and tourism attractions throughout the city of Niagara Falls and Niagara Parks)
- Family E-Portrait at HERSHEY’S Chocolate World
- A sampling for 2 at Niagara Brewing Company
Fallsview Casino Hotel Pet Friendly
If we were unable to answer your question, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]