- Fortune Bay’s Poker Room will take a 10% rake, with a max of $4 per hand on all games offered. For each pot that is $15 or more. $1 will be dropped for the poker room player pool.
- Rabbit hunting is not permitted in Fortune Bay’s Poker Room.
- Management reserves the right to make decisions in the spirit of fairness, even if a strict interpretation of the rules may indicate a different ruling.
- Decisions of the supervisor are final.
- Verbal declaration in turn is binding (Check, raise, fold, or call).
- String bets/String raises are not allowed.
- Any bet must be made in one forward motion. Angle shooting is not permitted and is subject to dismissal from the poker room.
- It is the player’s responsibility to protect their own action at all times by stopping the action before two or more players act behind them.
- Management reserves the right to require any two players to play at different tables.
- English will be the only language allowed in the poker room.
- Players must keep their cards and chips in full view at all times.
- Cash does NOT play. The only time cash is allowed on the table is if it is about to be
exchanged for chips.
- Only one (1) player per hand.
- It is the player’s responsibility to protect their cards at all times.
- Abusive language or behavior in the poker room is not tolerated. This includes, but not limited to, excessive use of profanity, creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting, or making excessive noise, verbally or physically threatening any patron or employee.
- Fortune Bay’s Poker Room is a tobacco free environment. Pipes, cigars, cigarettes, chewing tobacco, spittoons, vapes, and e-cigarettes are prohibited.
- Players are obligated to protect the other players at the table at all times. Therefore, whether in a hand or not, players may not disclose live or folded hands, comment on any action before the hand is complete, read a hand that hasn’t been tabled.
- Management reserves the right to remove you from the poker room if they deem your “table talk” unfair to the game.
On This Page
Fortune Poker, Renton, Washington. 817 likes 49 talking about this 1,856 were here. Fortune Poker is the most friendly and action-packed poker room in the Seattle area. Our Poker room is open.
- Fortune Poker Room poker tournament schedule and information, including starting times, buy-ins, prize pool guarantees, and freerolls.
- Fortune Poker constantly updated information on live games, wait lists, Monte Carlo board and current promotions.
'Fortune' is a side bet in Pai Gow Poker that pays based on the value of the player's seven cards. It doesn't not matter how the player sets his hand. In addition, if another player has a four of a kind or better the player making the Fortune bet will get an 'Envy Bonus.' At every table I have seen there is a $5 minimum and the Envy Bonus is a fixed amount.
Following are pay tables that I am aware of, based on the player's own hand. Wins are on a 'to one' basis.
Fortune Pay TablesExpand
|Natural 7 Card S/F||5,000 to 1||8,000 to 1||5,000 to 1||2,500 to 1||5,000 to 1||5,000 to 1||8000 to 1||1000 to 1|
|Royal Flush + R/M||1,000 to 1||2,000 to 1||2,000 to 1||1,000 to 1||2,000 to 1||1,000 to 1||2000 to 1||750 to 1|
|Wild 7 Card S/F||750 to 1||1,000 to 1||1,000 to 1||750 to 1||1,000 to 1||500 to 1||1000 to 1||500 to 1|
|5 Aces||250 to 1||400 to 1||400 to 1||250 to 1||400 to 1||300 to 1||400 to 1||250 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1||150 to 1||150 to 1||125 to 1||150 to 1||110 to 1||100 to 1||150 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1||50 to 1||50 to 1||50 to 1||50 to 1||45 to 1||30 to 1||50 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||20 to 1||25 to 1||25 to 1||25 to 1||25 to 1||25 to 1||20 to 1||25 to 1|
|Full House||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1||5 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1||4 to 1|
|3 of a Kind||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1||3 to 1|
|Straight||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1||2 to 1|
|Three Pair||Push||Loss||Loss||Loss||Loss||Loss||Loss||1 to 1|
The next table shows the Envy Bonus for each paytable.
Fortune Envy BonusesExpand
|Natural 7 Card S/F||$1000||$5000||$3000||$1000||$2500||$2500||$5000||$500|
|Royal Flush + R/M||$250||$1000||$1000||$750||$500||$500||$1000||$250|
|Wild 7 Card S/F||$100||$500||$500||$250||$250||$250||$500||$150|
|4 of a Kind||$5||$5||$5||$5||$6||$6||$5||$5|
The next table shows the number of combinations, probability, and contribution to the return for each hand, under pay table 2, which I believe to be the most popular. The lower left cell shows a house edge of 7.77% before considering the Envy Bonus.
Pay Table 2 -- Return Table
|Natural seven-card straight flush||8,000||32||0.00000021||0.00166079|
|Royal Flush + R/M||2,000||72||0.00000047||0.00093420|
|Wild seven-card straight flush||1,000||196||0.00000127||0.00127155|
|Four of a Kind||25||307,472||0.00199472||0.04986795|
|Three of a kind||3||7,672,500||0.04977518||0.14932555|
The next table shows the return table for the Envy Bonus under pay table 2, based on a $5 bet. The lower right cell shows that each additional player at the table is worth 0.93%, based on a $5 bet. If the player bets more than $5 the value of the Envy Bonus equals 0.04634162/b, where b is the amount bet.
Envy Return Table -- Paytable 2
|Natural seven-card straight flush||$5,000||32||0.00000021||0.00020760|
|Royal Flush + R/M||$1,000||72||0.00000047||0.00009342|
|Wild seven-card straight flush||$500||196||0.00000127||0.00012715|
|Four of a Kind||$5||307,472||0.00199472||0.00199472|
The next table shows the contribution for each hand under all seven pay tables, before considering the Envy Bonus.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Return — Expected ReturnsExpand
|7 Card Straight Flush||0.001038||0.001661||0.001038||0.000519||0.001038||0.001038||0.001661||0.000208|
|Royal Flush + Royal Match||0.000467||0.000934||0.000934||0.000467||0.000934||0.000467||0.000934||0.00035|
|7 Card Straight Flush with Joker||0.000954||0.001272||0.001272||0.000954||0.001272||0.000636||0.001272||0.000636|
|4 of a Kind||0.039894||0.049868||0.049868||0.049868||0.049868||0.049868||0.039894||0.049868|
|3 of a Kind||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326||0.149326|
The next table shows the return table for the Envy Bonus, based on a $5 bet. The bottom row shows how much the house edge is reduced for each other player at the table.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Envy Bonus — Expected ReturnsExpand
|7 Card Straight Flush||0.000042||0.000208||0.000125||0.000042||0.000104||0.000104||0.000208||0.000021|
|Royal Flush + Royal Match||0.000023||0.000093||0.000093||0.00007||0.000047||0.000047||0.000093||0.000023|
|7 Card Straight Flush with Joker||0.000025||0.000127||0.000127||0.000064||0.000064||0.000064||0.000127||0.000038|
|4 of a Kind||0.001995||0.001995||0.001995||0.001995||0.002394||0.002394||0.001995||0.001995|
The next table shows the house edge for each pay table by total players (including yourself).
Fortune Poker Seattle
Fortune Bet Overall House EdgeExpand
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Progressive -- Version 1
I have an unconfirmed report that the following pay table is offered in Washington State. The bet amount is $1, nd there is no Envy Bonus. The following return table shows the return from the fixed wins only is 48.45%. For every $10,000 in the meter, the return will go up by 0.76%. The break-even meter (when there is no house edge) is $679,171.90
Fortune Pai Gow Poker House Edge
|7 Card Straight Flush||100% of meter||32||0.00000021||0|
|Royal Flush + Royal Match||50% of meter||72||0.00000047||0|
|7 Card Straight Flush with Joker||25% of meter||196||0.00000127||0|
|4 of a Kind||75||307472||0.00199472||0.14960386|
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Progressive - Version 2
This is a $1 progressive jackpot bet I have seen at the Wynn, Rampart, Golden Nugget, and Suncoast casinos. Wins are paid on a 'for one' basis, in other words the player doesn't get his bet back if he wins. The return column shows the return for only fixed wins. In other words, not including the top two awards, the player can expect to get back 46.27% of his money back.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker House Edge
|Seven-card straight flush||Jackpot||228||0.000001||?|
|Five aces||10% of jackpot||1,128||0.000007||?|
|Four of a kind||$75||307,472||0.001995||0.149604|
The value of the jackpot is 2.21% for each $10,000 in the meter. The break-even meter (where there house edge is exactly zero) is $243,011.06. I have yet to see a jackpot get anywhere near this high.
- Pai gow poker — main page.
- Side bets — Lots of other side bets seen in pai gow poker.
My Pai Gow Poker Offerings
Fortune Poker Casino
Pai Gow Poker Coverage
House Way for...