Overview of Rags to Riches Slot Machine: This slot game from Cryptologic is one of their most popular progressive jackpot slot games that has 5 reels and 20 paylines. The reason is it so popular is that it has an ever growing jackpot, that keeps on rising until such a time as one lucky player hits it and takes the lot!
Free Rags To Riches Slot Machine
This section lists the basic rules of the game. Even if you’ve played Rags to Riches before, it’s important to brush up on these details to gain a clearer understanding of how the game works.
Overview of Rags to Riches Slot Machine: If you have always wanted a chance of becoming a massive slot jackpot winner then allow us to introduce to you the Rags to Riches slot game from Cryptologic, which is a progressive slot game. It has a fixed coin level of $1 but to be in with a chance of winning the ever rising progressive jackpot you always need to play on maximum (3) coins per spin. The free online Rags To Riches slot machine differs from many others with its couple polished mechanics, bonus features, music, and special effects. In this virtual machine, a player starts from a not-so-wealthy perspective with the potential to become rich in a couple of ways, which is possible thanks to the Amaya developer.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount wagered per line.
- If two or more winning amounts appear on a payline, only the largest is paid.
- In the case of scatter wins, the amount is multiplied by the total wager and added to the payline wins.
- Winning combinations pay from left to right on consecutive reels.
- A win on the bonus game is added to any scatter and payline wins.
- In the case of a malfunction, all pays and play are voided.
- There are no wild symbols in the game.
The following icons make up the paytable of the Rags to Riches slot machine from Amaya. I’m proud to announce that there are no poker card filler symbols, and the top three options offer generouspayouts that are larger than most jackpots from competing games.
- For Sale Sign
- At first glance, this game symbol looks like nothing more than a for sale sign. Upon closer examination, however, it’s obvious that someone has just purchased a private island. It’s hard toimagine a greater sign of affluence, which is exactly what the designers of the slot were going for. This is the most valuable icon in the game, and getting a winning combination offers oneof the following payouts: 25 for two matches, 500 for three, 5000 for four, and 25000 for five.
- Cardboard Box
- The stereotypical home for those who live on the streets, the cardboard box offers a minimal amount of privacy and protection from the elements. When it makes up a winning combo on the game,the cardboard icon twirls around and transforms into an impressive mansion. It also offers the following payouts: 15 for two matches, 250 for three, 2500 for four, and 15000 for five.
- Homeless Man
- While he doesn’t look nearly as destitute as an actual homeless person, this fellow is meant to represent the more than one-million individuals who currently live without a home or permanent dwelling in the United States. The slot isn’t especially concerned with social awareness, but those numbers should make anyone stop and think for a moment (at least until they’re ready to resume gambling their hard-earned money). Initially depicted as wearing a thick coat and carrying a Styrofoam cup for change, this individual transforms into a tuxedo-wearing sophisticate when part of a winning combo. Payouts include the following: 10 for two matches, 100 for three, 1000 for four, and 10000 for five.
- I’m not sure why this piece of sports equipment is used as a symbol for poor people. Tony Hawk is the most famous skater on the planet, and he’s got an estimated net worth in the range of$120 million. Maybe it’s because Eddie Murphy used one as a prop in a famous scene from Trading Places. Whatever the case, this board on wheels represents the low end of the economic spectrum in Rags to Riches. When it makes up a winning combo on the paylines, the player can expect to receive one of the following: five for two matches, 75 for three, 500 for four, and 2500 for five.
- Rich Guy
- Surrounded by two lovely ladies, this wealthy fellow is living the good life. Despite what many might think, however, the average millionaire doesn’t lead a life of elegance. In fact, they’re more likely to drive a used car, buy their suits off the rack, and live in a home with an average property value of less than $320,000. This somewhat misleading icon pays the following: five for two matches, 75 for three, 500 for four, and 2500 for five.
- Homeless people are often forced to wear whatever form of footwear they can scrounge up, and the sneaker is a common option. While a pair of new Chuck Taylor All-Stars from Converse can be had for less than $100 at your local shoe store, the well-worn pair owned by a denizen of the streets is likely worthless and filled with holes. When they make up a winning combination, this icon offers the following payouts: 15 for three matches, 100 for four, and 1000 for five.
- Bowl of Soup
- While some types of soup are known for their complexity and elegance, others consist of nothing more than random vegetables chopped up and thrown into a pot. The latter is represented by thisicon, and it’s the kind of meal that might get served as a local soup kitchen or homeless shelter. When it makes up a winning combination, however, this lowly meal transforms into a tasty andoh-so-classy lobster dinner. Payouts include the following: 15 for three matches, 100 for four, and 1000 for five.
- Gold Bars
- Nothing says “immense wealth” more than a bar of gold. While you won’t see this form of currency in a normal setting, it’s still used on a daily basis by central banks and bullion dealers.The most common type is known as Good Delivery, and it carries an average weight of 400 ounces. The value of a single bar fluctuates constantly, but you can usually expect its worth to be in the range of $500,000 or more per brick. When it makes up a winning combo, this symbol pays the following: 10 for three matches, 50 for four, and 250 for five.
- Brandy is made from distilling wine, while cognac is a type of brandy created in France with a specific type of grape and stringent production methods. While a decent bottle of cognac can be purchased for less than $100 (Gautier Cognac VSOP, for example), truly elite bottles can cost a small fortune. The current record holder is an 1858 Cuvee Leonie, which made the Guinness Book of World Records in 2011 by selling at auction for more than $156,000. This icon pays one of the following amounts: five for three matches, 15 for four, and 100 for five.
Free Rags To Riches Slot Machine Online
- Men of all income levels enjoy a good cigar, from down-on-their-luck bums to royalty and celebrities. Some stogies can be purchased at a minimal cost, but these almost always have a substandard flavor. The alternative is to shell out large sums of cash for such pleasures, which can wind up costing a pretty penny in the long run. For example, the most expensive brand in the world is made by Gurkha Cigars and sold as “His Majesty’s Reserve.” Enjoyed by noted fans such as Matthew McConaughey and Bill Clinton, they run $1000 per cigar. When part of a winning combination, this icon pays the following: five for three matches, 15 for four, and 100 for five.
- Rags to Riches Logo
- This icon is the game’s scatter symbol. If two of these appear anywhere on the reels, then the player wins back their initial wager. Getting three such icons triggers the bonus game and gives the player a chance at the progressive jackpot.
The bonus game consists of three levels. It begins with a random number between one and 49, and the player must guess whether the next number displayed is higher or lower. In order to complete alevel, a minimum of five out of six correct choices must be made. If the player doesn’t advance to the next level, they’ll receive a consolation prize as the bonus round comes to an end.
At the end of the level, the player can choose to collect their winnings and end the bonus round. If they press on and later fail to advance, all the money previously earned in the round isforfeited. The ultimate objective is to complete all three levels with no errors, which gives the player a chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
Your on-screen advancement is depicted by a character who starts on the left side of the screen and moves towards the right with each correct selection. In the first level, the man is homelessand pushing a shopping cart. By the second level, he’s driving a sports car and looking forward to his mid-life crisis. The third and final level, meanwhile, shows the character cruising along ina yacht.
When a player successfully completes all three levels, they’ll be taken to a treasure map with 16 spaces. They can then select one space on the map to reveal a hidden prize, with one of thesebeing the progressive jackpot. You’ll only have one chance to win, so let’s hope Lady Luck is on your side.
If the player is fortunate enough to win the progressive, the prize immediately resets to a base amount and begins to climb again. Payouts can rise to life-changing levels, and my latest sessionon this virtual slot showed a progressive jackpot worth $287,280.05.
A number of options are available to the player beneath the reels on the main screen. In this section, we’ll look at all of these virtual buttons and discuss what purpose they serve.
- Each payline is represented by a colored box along the sides of the reels, and these number from one to 20. If you click a specific number, that many paylines are activated. For example,clicking on the number eight activates eight lines on the reels.
- This feature allows a certain number of spins to be automatically conducted by the slot. The player can choose anywhere from one to 50 spins, and these can be cancelled at any time.
- Selects the number of active paylines, with options ranging from one to 20.
- Determines the size of the wager for each active line. Options include the following: $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20.
- Win Patterns
- The slot has 20 paylines, and each of them is detailed on this page.
- Payout Table
- This option takes players to a page where the game’s symbols and their associated payouts are listed.
- When this button is pressed, the reels are set into motion. For some odd reason, the reels always take about three seconds before they start, and the entire process is concluded in sixseconds.
- Bet Max
- When this virtual button is clicked, the number of active paylines is increased to the maximum number of 20. The chosen denomination, however, remains the same.
- This is the amount of money available in the player’s casino account. This number can fluctuate greatly during a gaming session, and a zero sum requires the customer to deposit more funds inorder to continue.
- Following a winning spin, this field displays the amount of the payout granted to the player.
- Total Bet
- Once the player is ready to spin, the size of their wager is displayed in this field. If adjustments to lines or denominations are made for future spins, this amount changes accordingly.
While the presentation of the game is nothing special, the payouts are among the most generous offered by Amaya. The progressive jackpot alone can change your life, but a number of the smallerpayouts are also large enough to purchase a new car or an assortment of luxury items. Just keep in mind that you’ll need to wager a sizable amount in order to be eligible for such payouts, soanyone who’s strapped for cash may want to look elsewhere for their gaming enjoyment.