- Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times Today
- Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times Milton Keynes
- Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times London
Grosvenor Casino Southend is positioned in a handy location in the town – a 10 minute stroll from the mainline train station Southport Central, and just a stone’s throw away from Southport Pier. Relatively modest in size, Grosvenor Casino Southport still has all the hallmarks of a typical Grosvenor site, including a games room, restaurant, and bar.
The venue also makes a point of putting on free sport for customers. The only difference here is that they have an area inside completely dedicated to Sky Sports, rather than TVs positioned by the bar. There are a number of tables available in this part of the casino, along with a big projector screen that beams out a wide variety of live sport, including Premier League football, rugby, cricket, boxing and Formula 1. The facilities are also high definition and equipped with surround sound for a fully immersive sport viewing experience.
A number of different events are hosted during the week, and the casino even has its own resident DJ who spins tracks on the weekends to create a real party atmosphere.
- Grosvenor Casino Southend is positioned in a handy location in the town – a 10 minute stroll from the mainline train station Southport Central, and just a stone’s throw away from Southport Pier. Relatively modest in size, Grosvenor Casino Southport still has all the hallmarks of a typical Grosvenor site, including a games room, restaurant, and bar. The venue also makes a point of putting.
- Welcome to 'The Vic', or if you are not that familiar with London casinos yet: The Grosvenor Victoria Casino. Just off Edgware Road, close to Hyde Park and the Paddington Train Station, we find yet another exciting casino experience. This is a casino that never rests - with opening hours being 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Grosvenor Casino Southend, Southend-on-Sea: See 143 reviews, articles, and 28 photos of Grosvenor Casino Southend, ranked No.33 on Tripadvisor among 75 attractions in Southend-on-Sea.
- Opening Hours: The casino is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Membership: Available but not necessary to play; Sign-in required
- Getting There: The casino is situated at Church Road, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 2AL – a few minutes’ walk from the Southend Pier and less than half a mile away from Southend Central Train Station
- Parking: Reimbursed car parking available from midday until 6am
The range of casino games at Grosvenor Casino Southend is pretty standard with the venue seemingly more preoccupied with creating a carnival-like casino atmosphere rather than providing a niche gambling experience. You’ll find Poker tables, Roulette tables and Blackjack in the gaming room, along with a good number of electronic gaming machines.
Poker cash games are held every day in Grosvenor Casino Southend, kicking off at 6pm and lasting until 6am. Stakes begin at £20, £40 and £80, rising to £100, £200 and £400, respectively. There are also a number of special poker games held at different points throughout the week, beginning at 7pm or 8pm depending on the day and game type.
Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times Today
Grosvenor Casino Southend offer a loyalty program known as the Play Points system, which invites customer to enrol on the basis that they’ll be able to claim gifts later down the line. For every bet you put down, you can receive a number of points. These points can then be saved up and used to purchase a gift from the Grosvenor Play Points catalogue.
Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times Milton Keynes
Food and Drink
Grosvenor Casino Southend Opening Times London
The variety of food and drink on offer at Grosvenor Casino Southend is great with 2 courses for £16.95 on Fridays and a very tasty roast dinner available on Sundays from midday for just £6.95. The restaurant can fill up quickly, especially when dinner deals are on, so it’s definitely in your best interest to book a table in advance if you can. There are a number of bar snacks available if you fancy a nibble to keep you going, as well as an unlimited supply of free hot and soft drinks available 24 hours a day.