Presentation of the Grosvenor Casino The Victoria London. The Grosvenor Victoria Casino, also called 'the Vic’ ', is a modern looking building in the famous Piccadilly Circus area. The casino holds about more slot machines and electronic roulette, and some table games such as Roulette and Blackjack. Affectionately known as ‘The Vic’, the Grosvenor Casino The Victoria is the perfect blend of sophistication and excitement, offering everything needed to make the experience bespoke for corporate events and personal celebrations alike.Whether it’s a meeting with presentations, a team building event.
- Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Lot
- Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Fees
- Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Garage
- Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Rates
- Grosvenor Casino Victoria Parking
This informational page is one based on the Grosvenor Casino in London. Find details on this particular casino, including the parking details, location and open times.
- 1 Grosvenor Casino The Victoria, London
- 2 Nearby the Casino
Grosvenor Casino The Victoria, London
The map that you can see below, showcases the Grosvenor Casino.
Address– 150 – 162 Edgware Road, London, W2 2DT
Number– 020 7262 7777
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
There are hundreds of Grosvenor Casinos in the UK, and each of them has their own opening times. Listed below are the opening times for Grosvenor in Victoria.
- Monday- 24 Hours.
- Tuesday- 24 Hours.
- Wednesday- 24 Hours.
- Thursday- 24 Hours.
- Friday- 24 Hours.
- Saturday- 24 Hours.
- Sunday- 24 Hours.
Grosvenor Casino is a licensed Casino located at Victoria Casino, 150-162 Edgware Road in LONDON W2 2DT.
The Casino is operated by Grosvenor Casinos Limited (#614) , based at Rank Group Gaming Division, New Statesman House, Stafferton Way, MAIDENHEAD SL6 1AY.
The license status: Variation by Westminster City Council as at 20/03/2013.
Nearby the Casino
Located in The Victoria, this casino isn’t too far from Marylebone. It’s just a short walk from Edgeware Tube Station and is on Edgeware Road. It is opposite a Barclays bank, near a Seymour Leisure Centre and there are also numerous restaurants in the area.
You will also find the Little Vic is just one door down.
Parking & Public Transport
There are parking facilities on-site you can use, for more detail on prices and opening times get in contact with their customer service. There’s also a valet service that will take care of your vehicle.
Multiple tube stations are close to this casino, the nearest is Edgeware and Marble Arch is just a short walk away. The most efficient transport in this area is the tube, but there are options for bus routes too. Bus numbers that pass Edgeware or somewhere close-by are 7, 23, 36, and N7.
Other Nearby Casinos
Looking for other options?
You can find other nearby casinos aside from Grosvenor. There are plenty of casinos in the proximity.
Other nearby casinos:
- Casino at the Empire
- The Sportsman Casino
- Playboy Casino
- Genting Casino
- Leisure Casino
- London Poker Room
Local Betting Shops
Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Lot
A generous choice of betting shops presents itself in London, you will never need to go far to find a local betting shop.
If you want to watch the horse racing, bet on the sports market or play the virtual roulette and slots, then check out one of the following.
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
Nearby Bingo Halls
There are three local bingo halls to the casino, those that want to play for a full house can do so without hassle.
Local bingo halls include:
- Bingo Casino
- Mecca Bingo
- Genie Bingo
About Grosvenor Casino
Grosvenor Casino in Victoria is surrounded by a busy nightlife, but the casino is the perfect option for day and night-time leisure. The fun extends further than live blackjack and roulette, there are also other forms of enjoyment. There are a restaurant, a bar and electronic gaming all readily available.
They also show sporting events on their big screens. There are lots to do and they even offer some free refreshments.
Here’s one review that we found:
Thanks for your services and great staff here All welcome pleasant atmosphere and nice seating area, well recommended to all who visits this establishment.
London is the country’s capital and is famous for a range of reasons. It is a popular tourist spot and is home to the River Thames. Not only does it have a diverse range of people, culture and languages, it also has some of the variety of restaurants throughout the city.
Those looking to travel to London may want to visit the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and more. There are many tours available and there’s always something to do in the busy town.
All UK Locations
Here is a full list of Grosvenor Casino locations throughout the UK:
The Grosvenor Casinos are a superb place for entertainment and there are many to choose from in the UK.
Grosvenor Victoria is one of the biggest and busiest casinos in the UK. The casino is one of 30 Grosvenor casinos spread across the UK, the single largest British casino chain. It is owned by the Rank Group and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. It is known for being the home to the UK Poker Tour final. Fondly referred to as ‘the Vic’ by the locals, it was launched in 1954 and completed 50 years in 2014.
The Grosvenor Victoria casino is spread across 2 floors. Players need to register the first time they are at the casino. At the time of registering you are also required to provide proof of identity. The casino does not allow the use of cameras and mobile phones in the gaming areas. You have to be at least 18 years old to play at this casino. The casino also has an online version that you can access from a computer at home. The primary currency for transactions at this casino is the British Pound Sterling (£).
More about Grosvenor Victoria Casino
As a player you get a lot more than just an amazing land-based casino gaming experience when you visit Grosvenor Victoria. Other facilities at this fantastic casino include:
- Coffee Shop: The casino has a brand new coffee shop that offers a delectable range of coffees and teas for you to try out.
- Restaurant: The official restaurant at Grosvenor Victoria casino is The Dining Room. There is a fantastic variety of food to choose from, including Arabian fare and a superb continental menu.
- Bar: The bar at Grosvenor Victoria casino has a good range of alcoholic beverages to choose from, including:
- Private Club Room: This room overlooks Edgware Road and is available for hire if you want to organize private parties or functions or just a private poker game.
- Smoking Terrace: The casino has a seating area on the terrace that is outfitted with TV screens and is used as a designated smoking area.
- Car Park: Grosvenor Victoria casino, unlike some of the other land-based casinos in London and across UK, has its own car park that players can use. The car park has a Car Jockey service available 24×7.
There are also a number of experiences that you can be part of when you are at the Grosvenor Victoria casino. Some of them are:
Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Fees
- Straight Flush: This experience is priced at just £15 per person and gives you:
- One drink at the casino’s bar
- Meal at the bar
- Lesson in casino gaming
- Free gaming chip worth £5
- Full House: This experience requires a minimum of 2 people. Priced at just £30 per person, it gives you:
- One drink at the casino’s bar
- A 3-course meal
- Lesson in casino gaming
- Free slots voucher worth £5
- Free gaming chip worth £5
Games at Grosvenor Victoria Casino
There is a good collection of casino games at Grosvenor Victoria casino. These include, among others:
- 14 roulette tables
- 9 blackjack tables
- 1 table for Super Stud Poker
- 20 jackpot slot machines
- 43 electronic roulette machines
- 4 tables for Three Card Poker
- 4 tables for Punto Banco/baccarat
Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Garage
Grosvenor Victoria casino also has a poker room that caters to all kinds of poker players:
- Serious poker players
- Newcomers to poker
- Players playing only for fun
Poker games available at this casino include:
- No Limit Hold’em
- 7-Card Stud
- Ace to 5 Triple Draw
- 2 to 7 Triple Draw
- Omaha Hi-Lo
- 7-Card Stud Hi-Lo
- Rake cash games
There are daily cash games that you can play at the Poker Room.
- The blinds for these games range between a low of £1 and £400 depending on the game being played.
- The minimum buy in at these games is between £40 and £5000. The maximum buy-in starts at £200 and in some games there is no maximum buy-in on offer.
- There is also a charge for playing these games. The charge amount depends on the game you are playing.
Apart from daily cash games there are also poker tournaments that you can be part of.
- Minimum buy-in for these tournaments is £30.
- Evening tournaments kick off at 8:00 pm.
Grosvenor Victoria casino is also known for hosting some of the biggest poker events over the years, including the:
- UK Poker Tour
- European Poker Tour
- UNIBET Open
- World Heads-Up Poker Championship
Grosvenor Victoria Casino Parking Rates
Dress Code at Grosvenor Victoria Casino
Grosvenor Casino Victoria Parking
Grosvenor Victoria casino has a simple policy when it comes to dress code: nothing unacceptable or considered obscene is allowed here. There is, however, no official dress code at the casino. Players may want to head across to the gaming section in smart casuals, the preferred dress option at this casino.