- Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Newspaper
- Island Resort&casino Escanaba Mi
- Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Upper Peninsula
- Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Entertainment
Island Resort & Casino, Harris, Michigan. 41,631 likes 860 talking about this 51,866 were here. Whether it's championship golf, Vegas-style gaming, the Drift Spa or one of our 6 delicious dining. Book Island Resort & Casino, Harris on Tripadvisor: See 317 traveler reviews, 89 candid photos, and great deals for Island Resort & Casino, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Harris and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
—- Wednesday, June 10 —-
Drift Spa is now open! At this time services will only be available by appointment. No walk-ins are accepted. Book an appointment by calling 844-475-3743. Before you visit the Drift Spa for your services please read over the Drift Spa General Guidelines and Information.
—- Saturday, May 16 —-
We are open and here to serve you 24/7! Our slot machines, Hotel and RV Park are open along with Bingo, Golf, T.McC’s Sports Bar, Coral Reef Grille and Signature Subs & Pizza.
We are excited to see you here at the Island Resort & Casino! As always, we strive to provide superior service and quality entertainment to our guests. To do this in the safest manner while keeping the health of our guests and employees the number one priority we have outlined these guidelines and expectations to ensure a healthy return.
- Welcome to one of the most scenic golf resort destinations in the Midwest, Island Resort & Casino, located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula just outside of Escanaba. The resort features 36-holes of championship golf, over 320 guest rooms and a 42 –site RV Park together with one of the premier gaming casinos in the Midwest.
- The casino is small, mostly electronic machines, a few table games for 21 and craps. The roulette table was closed so no fun there. They have a snack bar inside, and its attached to the island hotel, which has a concert venue. I busted while my girl hit a few pots so we left being up.
- The Island Resort and Casino has re-opened. The casino, run by the Hannahville Indian Community, welcomed customers back inside Saturday morning after being closed since late-March. The response was quick, with the parking lot filled with cars as people flocked there after word spread on social media that the casino had re-opened.
Employee and Guest General Guidelines and Information:
- Employees and guests not feeling well are asked to stay home and follow CDC guidelines.
- We suggest vulnerable individuals per the federal recommendations take special precautions and/or consider not visiting out facility at this time.
- Individuals must be 18 or over to enter our facility at this time.
- There will be no smoking in the facility at this time.
- All active entrances will have Island staff present to conduct a temperature check. All checks will be done with an infrared thermometer not requiring personal contact.
- Customers and employees with a temperature above 100.0 without exception will not be admitted. We recommend following up with the CDC guidelines at this point.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- Employees and guests are required to wear a mask on the gaming floor. Personal masks may be worn or (1) is available at the door.
- Face masks may be worn in coordination with a face mask.
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed between staff and guests where possible.
Cleaning / Sanitizing:
- Slot Machines will be marked with a sticker to notify each guest that the machine has been cleaned. When guests play the machines with stickers they are asked to remove the sticker to notify our staff that cleaning is needed.
Guests wanting to play a machine that has not been cleaned and marked with a green sticker may press the call button and and Island employee with be over to clean the machine.
- All restrooms, elevators, counters, furniture, workstations, doors, kiosks, ATM’s, TRM’s, equipment and multi touch areas will be sanitized consistently in both employee and guest areas.
- Touchless and pump hand sanitizer dispensers have been increased throughout the facility. Dispensers are available at all high traffic areas as well we placed throughout the gaming floor for convenience when moving to new slot machines.
- Wet wipes are available by request from the Island Club, Guest Services, Food Service areas and Cashier.
- Please keep a 6 foot distance from other while moving through the casino or standing in line. Please look for floor guides in high traffic areas.
Additional Guidelines by department:
Hotel, Guest Services, Island Club:
- To best adhere to sanitation recommendations, we would appreciate you leave your luggage in your vehicle during the Hotel check-in process.
- The pool and hot tub are temporarily closed.
- Island Club promotions and drawings are discontinued until further notice. Level benefits received in your monthly newsletter will be honored.
- Luggage service, valet parking and shuttle service will not be available at this time.
- Customer exchange items such as Island Club cards, room keys and wheelchairs are sanitized prior to delivery to each guest.
- Guest amenity delivery will be delivered with contactless procedures whenever possible.
Self Service Beverage Areas:
- Cup dispensers for cold beverages are available at each beverage station.
- Cups are for single-use and cannot be refilled.
- Complimentary coffee service will be provided by Guest Services in the Hotel Lobby.
Restaurant & Bar Areas:
- Condiments to be served in disposable single-use containers.
- Menus to be single-use and/or disposable.
- All self-serve condiments and utensils to be removed and available from cashiers or servers.
- All beverages are served in disposable drinkware.
- All food and beverage items to be placed on the table, counter, slot or other surfaces instead of being handed directly to a guest.
- A limit of 2 VIP guests will be admitted at a time to the VIP room. Guests of VIP members are asked ti wait outside the VIP room at this time.
- The appropriate social distancing should be observed with other guests and employees while visiting the VIP room.
- Cookies will not be available in the VIP room at this time.
- Coffee and water service will be provided by VIP staff when available. There will be no self service areas in the VIP room at this time.
- Magazines and Newspapers will not be available at this time.
- Contact your VIP host via your cell phone for service from the gaming floor when possible. The VIP call phone outside the office will be unavailable at this time.
- Golf carts, loaner clubs, locker rooms, equipment, counters and guest areas are sanitized consistently or before and after each round for individual use items.
- Guests will handle their own golf equipment.
- Ball washers, benches and rakes have been removed from the course.
- Our golf rangers will rake sand traps.
- Each player can request their own cart if desired.
- Please use the appropriate physical distancing in warm-up and pro shop areas.
- Tables and chairs have been relocated to allow for social distancing.
- Tees, ball markers, scorecards and pencils are pre-set in carts.
- Beverage cart service is not available at this time. Disposable bag coolers will be provided when purchasing beverages at the Starter Shack.
- Extra towels, pillows and blankets have been limited in each rooms and are available upon request.
- Guest linen will be delivered and removed from guest rooms in single use sealed bags.
- Decorative pillows and bed coverings have been removed from the room.
- We follow our cleaning protocol within the rooms with the same precautions we are taking within the facility. We also take special care to cover all touchpoints within each guest rooms including but not limited to all furniture, doors, door knobs, phones, remotes, thermostats, curtain pulls, fixtures, blow-dryers, iron, ironing boards, luggage stands, lighting controls, hangers, mocrowaves, refrigerators and amentieis.
- Ice and vending machines are sanitized consistently.
—- Tuesday, May 5 —-
Due to unforeseen circumstances our opening date has been postponed to Saturday, May 16th. We apologize for any inconveniences. We hope to see you soon!
—- Friday, May 1 —-
We will be reopening Wednesday, May 6! As always, we strive to provide superior service and quality entertainment for our guests. To do this in the safest manner while keeping the health of our guests and employees the number one priority we have outlined these guidelines and expectations to ensure a healthy return.
Click here to view the Employee and Guest Guidelines and Information.
Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Newspaper
—- Thursday, April 2 —-
In response to the ever changing COVID-19 crisis and to ensure the health and safety of our community, guests and employees, we will remain closed beyond April 6, 2020, and will only reopen when it is safe to do so.
We would like to thank all of our customers, vendors and employees for their continued patience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
—- Wednesday, March 18 —-
In a decision in the best interest of our community, the Island Resort & Casino, our customers, and employees, we will be taking additional precautionary measures to aid in the effort of preventing the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the surrounding areas.
Effective March 19th until April 6th, 2020 we will be closing all Tables Games, including Poker. Cosmo Bingo will also be canceled, regular bingo sessions will continue to operate. Slot Tournaments will not take place during this time.
Club 41 Entertainment, including karaoke, live bands, & comedy, are also canceled until April 6th.
Our restaurants will continue to operate normal business on a Take-Out basis. If you choose to eat in the casino, please continue to practice social distancing and follow the CDC’s recommendation of limiting groups to 10 people or less.
During this time, we will conduct a daily deep cleaning and sanitation of our facility during the hours of 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Along with the scheduled cleaning, all employees will continue to conduct constant cleaning and sanitation throughout the day.
To protect our employees, we ask that all guests continue to practice CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and safety. During this time, The Hannahville Indian Community and Island Resort & Casino are committed to continuing compensation for our employees.
We remain in constant contact with the Hannahville Health Clinic, Indian Health Services, and Centers of Disease Control & Prevention for updates.
—- Monday, March 16 —-
The health of Island Resort & Casino employees is our top priority as we continue to remain diligent in keeping our guests safe & healthy. Preventive measures will continue and additional items, such as wipes and hygienic gloves, are being provided to both employees and guests upon request.
All Island Team members are assisting in keeping our resort clean & sanitized.
Hotel staff continues to provide extensive cleaning & sanitation of all guest rooms.
Bar & Restaurant service will continue and is being assessed daily. Updates for each Food & Beverage outlet will be made as necessary.
Bus Group Tours coming from high-risk areas and beyond the radius of 125 miles within the next couple of days are currently being rescheduled. Effective March 19th, all Bus Group Tours arrivals will be halted until April 6th, 2020. Group Tours will remain in communication to reschedule your stay.
Large events happening in the Convention Center are canceled until March 27th, 2020. On-going discussion regarding any bookings past that date will be closely monitored and further decisions made as necessary.
The Landshark Tailgate Party & Show and Tesla will be postponed to a later date, to be announced. Information regarding refunds will be updated upon rescheduling.
Island Management continues to assess & strategize the situation throughout the day and we are closely monitoring the situation in the surrounding areas as the situation unfolds.
We will continue to provide updates here as they become available.
—- Sunday, March 15 —-
Over the past several days, we have seen an increase in cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) around the country. Island Resort & Casino Management continues to meet daily to assess the coronavirus situation locally and in relation to our facilities. We will continue to follow the CDC’s instruction and recommendations as the situation develops.
Over the following days, guests will see an even larger increase in the sanitation of areas of food & beverage service, the gaming pit, hotel front desk, Island Club, and slot machines. Additional items such as sanitizing cleaners, hygienic gloves, and hand sanitizer will be distributed to all departments as we begin to implement stricter sanitation procedures.
All upcoming groups & events are being reviewed and are currently expected to continue as scheduled. The Island Resort & Casino will be providing continuous updates here as they become available.
—- Friday, March 13 —-
In an effort to keep our customers safe and healthy, the Island Resort & Casino is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in light of recent local precautions.
We remain diligent and have taken measures to double our efforts amid the concerns, including increased cleaning and sanitation of high traffic areas such as bathrooms, lobbies, restaurants and slot machines.
Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found at many resort, restaurant and bathroom entrances, as well as employee stations. Hand towelettes will also be available at the Cashier Cage, Guest Services and Island Club upon request.
The Hannahville Health Department continues to receive up-to-date information from the Indian Health Services and the Center for Disease Control regarding the spread and treatment of this latest outbreak.
We strongly recommend that all Island team members and our guests follow the CDC’s recommendations to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
The Island Resort & Casino is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and will continue to offer the Total Experience
Request Tax Forms
To request a copy of your Win-Loss Report, please click here. Please note that Adobe Reader is required to access this form.
To request a copy of your W2G Tax Form(s) please contact the Island Club at (800) 682-6040 ext 2124 or by email at [email protected]
Stay Where You Play – Our Hotel Awaits You
Island Resort&casino Escanaba Mi
Make a vacation out of it and book your stay in one of our well appointed guest rooms, spacious suites or our 42-site RV Park.
Headliners & Hometown Favorites – Exciting Entertainment Ahead
Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Upper Peninsula
Enjoy world-class entertainment in our Island Showroom or free live music and comedic acts in Club Four One.
Experience Championship Golf at Island Resort & Casino
Enjoy one of the most scenic golf destinations in the Midwest
Fast Bites to Fine Dining – Something for Everyone
Whether you are looking for fine dining or a casual lunch, you are sure to find it at the Island Resort & Casino.
Relax in an Oasis of Calm at the Drift Spa
Island Resort Casino Escanaba Michigan Entertainment
Embracing the healing traditions of Native American healers, the Drift Spa is dedicated to mind, body and spirit renewal.
Immerse Yourself in Our Total Gaming Experience
From the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art gaming technology to traditional table games we are sure to have the perfect gaming experience for every member of your party.