55 Hwy 50,NV 89449Stateline
The Buffet, your classic buffet offering a large selection for brunch or dinner, at an affordable price. Bars/Nightclubs: - Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, body painting, and drink specials. The buffet $20 gets you a prime rib station, sushi, pasta station among others. 5pm to 10pm and closed on Mondays The Zone Quick eats deli in Montbleu's monstrous sportsbook. Open till 24 hours a day, boasting the same round-the-clock happy hour prices as Cafe del Soul. From casual to fine dining, quick bites to multi-course meals, there is a delicacy to satisfy your senses at one of the Tahoe restaurants located here at Montbleu Resort.
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.
Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.
A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.
For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.
Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Ski storage
- Ski rental (on site)
- Ski pass vendor
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Baggage storage
- ATM on site
- Game room
- Sun deck
Entertainment & Family Services
- Entertainment staff
- Dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
These are general hotel policies for MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 16:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 10 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.
Montbleu Casino Buffet Coupons
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Charges may apply for access to the Spa and Exercise Facilities. The pool and hot tub are free.
Resort fee is subject to a 14% tax that is not included in the quoted rate.
Damage deposit fee applies for following room types:
- Executive Suite: $300 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/One King Bed: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/Two Queen Beds: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Tahoe Suite: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
See all reviews
The name alone allures to the crystal clear lake that tahoe so majestic. This isn’t the typical casino, MontBleu has created a fresh, more tranquil feel to its gambling presence. The 40,000-square-foot gaming area boast all the usual tables and slots. With a vibrant nightlife that is fresh as the Tahoe air, MontBleu has it all. Don’t forget they have free WiFi!
MontBleu Casino is the epitome of fresh and hip for South Lake Tahoe gambling.
Most everything is $5 by day, but up to $10 on busy nights.
Gaming Machines – 662 total
* Betty Boop’s Big Hit
* Dollar Slots, 57 machines
* Five Dollar Slots, 30 machines
* Half Dollar Slots, 6 machines
* Hundred Dollar Slots, 4 machines
* IGT – Addams Family – $0.05 minimum bet
* IGT – Megabucks, 2 machines
* IGT – Wheel of Fortune Progressive Dollar Slots – $0.25/$0.50/$1.00/$5.00 minimum bet
* IGT Elvis – $1.00 minimum bet
* Multi-denomination Slots, 304 machines
* Nickel Slots, 12 machines
* Penny Slots, 166 machines
* Quarter Slots, 75 machines
* Twenty Five Dollar Slots, 6 machines
Table and Poker Games – 52 total
* 3 Card Poker, 1 table
* Blackjack, 31 tables
* Craps, 4 tables
* Let it Ride, 1 table
* Mini-Baccarat, 1 table
* Other Games, 1 table
* Pai Gow Poker, 1 table
* Poker, 8 tables
* Roulette, 4 tables
* Race Book
* Sports Book
MontBleu’s hip Poker Room is right next to the Race and Sports Book, in whats called “The Zone”, which feature a full bar and deli. Inside the Poker Room you have tables of Texas Hold’Em, Omaha, Stud, and Draw at different buy-in levels. The Poker room also has several plasma televisions so you don’t miss out on your favorite teams. Open daily at 11 a.m. There is the occasional Poker Tournaments. We’ll keep you posted.
You’ll find a wide variety of the most up-to-date slot machines in many denominations at MontBleu. There are popular machines like MegaBucks, Wheel of Fortune, Deuces Wild Poker, and multi-denomination poker, all boasting “Ticket-In, Ticket-Out” technology. Wager as little as a nickel or try your luck on they’re $25 machines.
Montbleu Casino Buffet Menu
MontBleu, has four craps tables, and great cocktail waitresses that are always close by ready to grab your drinks.
$5 OR $10 to $5,000
Nightlife and Restaurants
Cafe Del Soul
HQ center bar
• Golf – driving range and course
• Golf – miniature
• Ice skating
• Motor boating nearby
• Boat launch nearby
• Swimming on site
• Rowing or canoeing nearby
• Running track/path nearby
• Yoga classes/instruction on site
• Mountain biking
• Bicycle rentals
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
Check cashing and currency exchange. Valet parking and convenient free garage parking.