- Contents 3 Contents Page. 7 The Red and the Black Napoleons Casinos enters into Manchester by David McKee 14 Casino group raises the stakes on security With the ability to capture.
- Napoleons Leeds Poker Schedule luck at online casinos, you should aim play with a casino bonus as often as possible. It adds a ton of value to your deposits, and gives you more chances Napoleons Leeds Poker Schedule to hit the big wins in the games. In this article we will explain how bonuses work, how you claim bonuses, and what you need to.
Napoleons Casino Bradford is based just around the corner from Bradford Forster Square train station. Boasting the slogan: “There’s always something going on at Napoleon's”, this casino likes to put on a bit of a show for its guests. Whilst the live entertainment won’t exactly blow you away, there’s plenty of variety throughout the month, which is more than can be said for a lot of casinos.
With Poker tournaments, cash table games and special Poker nights held every week, fans of this particular card game will find a lot to like about Napoleons Casino Bradford. If you prefer other table games, you should still find something to keep yourself occupied, and although this particular venue isn’t overly spacious, it is attractively decorated with glossy wood fittings and prides itself on its incredibly helpful staff. There is also a good restaurant inside that serves up a decent range of dishes.
Grosvenor Casino Leeds. Podium Building, 110 Merrion Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2, UK. Tel: +86 Visit Web-site ».
- Opening Hours: This casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Membership: Sign-in on arrival
- Getting There: Situated at 37 Bolton Road, Bradford BD1 4DR, close by to Bradford Forster Square train station; The casino is also close to a number of bus routes
- Parking: Free car park available
Whilst Napoleons Casino Bradford has a somewhat modest gaming floor, they’ve utilised the available space rather smartly to provide a varied gambling experience that doesn’t feel too congested or repetitive. Guests can play American Roulette, Blackjack, Three Card Poker or Punto Banco, or take their pick from one of the 14 available slot machines (offering a £10,000 jackpot). Multi-content Roulette and Touchbet Roulette are also available.
Napoleons Casino Bradford is a good little location for poker with tournaments held 6 days a week and cash games taking place every single day. The current schedule for poker tournaments is as follows:
- Monday: £50 Double Chance + £500 Free Play Added 20,000 Chips
- Tuesday: Free Entry £100 Slots Tournament 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday: £25 Pot Limit Freeze Out
- Thursday: Turbo Competition
- Friday: £25 Double Chance Competition
- Saturday: Free Roll £250 Freeplay Competition or Special Poker Nights
- Sunday: Free Roll 1000 Chips
As soon as you sign up for Napoleons Casino Bradford, you’ll be handed a welcome pack that includes vouchers, discounts and offers. There may be opportunity to pick up additional privileges in the future, and it’s always worth asking the staff at reception if loyal members are due for rewards in the future. The casino has operated a Platinum Members society in the past, and whilst this is kept somewhat quiet nowadays, it may be worth inquiring about if you’re planning on visiting Napoleons Casino Bradford on a regular basis.
Food and Drink
Napoleons Casino Leeds Poker Schedule 2020
The restaurant at Napoleons Casino Bradford has received a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor with a number of reviewers commenting on the surprising quality of the food for such a reasonable price. The restaurant is clean and attractive too, serving up a dinner menu between 6pm and 10.30pm and a late night menu from 11pm to 2.45am. Menus also rotate depending on the time of year, which is always welcome. The bar area is pleasant enough and is open daily from 11am to 4am.