- Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Odds
- Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Real Money
- Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Tournaments
A poker odds calculator shows you the exact odds of your hand winning in any scenario. For example, you can give yourself pocket Aces, opponent 1 pocket Kings, and opponent 2 pocket Queens. The poker odds software will then calculate how often each hand wins. The poker odds calculators on CardPlayer.com let you run any scenario that you see at the poker table, see your odds and outs, and cover the math of winning and losing poker hands. Texas Hold'em Omaha. The most advanced Poker Odds Calculator on the web. Know your probability of having a winning hand against one or many opponents in Texas Hold'em.
- Using a Poker odds Calculator. Want to know how far ahead or behind you are in a Texas Hold’em hand against one, two or more opponents? Our poker calculator is the perfect medium for finding out the odds in any given situation.
- This article will show you the best way to use pot odds in No-Limit Texas Holdem poker and how to profit from this knowledge. We will begin by explaining what pot odds in No Limit Hold’Em are and how to calculate them at the poker table, then explain how pot odds in No Limit Hold’Em need to be combined with an understanding of outs.
The following Texas Holdem odds table highlights some common probabilities that you may encounter in Hold'em. It is not vital that you learn these probabilities, but it is useful to be aware of the chances of certain situations arising.
Texas Hold'em odds chart.
|Situation||Percentage Odds||Ratio Odds|
|Dealt AA.||0.45%||220 to 1|
|Dealt AK.||1.2%||82 to 1|
|Dealt AKs.||0.3%||331 to 1|
|Dealt 72o.||0.9%||109 to 1|
|Being dealt AA vs. KK (heads up).||0.004%||22,559 to 1|
|Dealt a pocket pair.||6%||16 to 1|
|Dealt suited connectors.||4%||24 to 1|
|Flopping a pair.||32.4%||2.2 to 1|
|Flopping a set (with pockets).||11.8%||7.5 to 1|
|2 players, probability of trips.||17%||4.8 to 1|
|3 players, probability of trips.||26%||3 to 1|
|4 players, probability of trips.||34%||2 to 1|
|5 players, probability of trips.||43%||1.4 to 1|
How to use Texas Hold'em odds.
The odds in this Texas Hold'em odds table are unlikely to directly help your overall strategy, but they are pretty interesting nonetheless. The Texas Hold'em odds for each of the different situations have been given in both percentage and ratio odds, so use whichever format you feel comfortable with.
Other poker odds charts.
Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Odds
For more useful odds charts that you can use for when you are working out whether or not to call when on a drawing hand, use the following tables:
Both of these tables give the odds for completing your draw depending on how many outs you have. You can find out more on how to work out odds and all that mathematical stuff in the article on pot odds.
Go back to the poker odds charts.
Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Real Money
Can You Afford Not To Use
Poker Tracker 4?
“I wouldn’t play another session of online poker without it”
“I play $25NL, and in under 1 week PT4 had paid for itself”
Odds Calculator Nl Holdem Tournaments