336 reviews from Rivers Casino employees about Rivers Casino culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Food and Beverage. Lara Flanagan Greater Chicago Area Food And Beverage Supervisor at Rivers Casino Des Plaines 12 connections View Lara's homepage, profile, activity, articles. Casinos aren't really my thing, but it appeared that Rivers had everything there that anyone would want in a Casino. Oodles of slot machines, video gambling games, table games, sports betting, 9 different restaurants (I'm told), gigantic TVs in the central lounge area, free parking, a loyalty program. These are just some of the many offerings in store this month at Rivers Casino Philadelphia. Food and Beverage Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House — Enjoy the Dine Out at Hugo’s Week and Buck-a-Shuck offerings at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House: Dine Out at Hugo’s Week — From Jan. 24, guests can enjoy mouthwatering dishes with.
- Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Control Board
- Rivers Casino Food And Beverages
- Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Industry
- Rivers Casino Food And Beverage
- Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Stores
RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA ANNOUNCES JANUARY EVENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Lunar New Year and Dine Out at Hugo’s Week highlight monthly offerings
PHILADELPHIA — Jan. 2, 2020 — Welcome the new year this January with new gaming and dining promotions at Rivers Casino Philadelphia. Enjoy a delicious dining special this month with the Lunar New Year special at Mian, as well as a special at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House during Dine Out at Hugo’s Week. Meanwhile, enter for a chance to win a prize package to the big game in the Sportsbook Ticket Giveaway. These are just some of the many offerings in store this month at Rivers Casino Philadelphia.
Food and Beverage
Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House — Enjoy the Dine Out at Hugo’s Week and Buck-a-Shuck offerings at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House:
Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Control Board
- Dine Out at Hugo’s Week — From Jan. 12 through Jan. 24, guests can enjoy mouthwatering dishes with a three-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menu during Restaurant Week at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House. Guests can have a special Hugo’s lunch for $20 per person or dinner for $35 per person.
- Buck-a-Shuck — Buck-a-Shuck days, featuring $1 oysters, are Thursdays from 5-8 p.m.
On Fridays and Saturdays in January, guests will enjoy live piano music in the casino’s first-class steakhouse from 6-10 p.m. Live music on Thursdays is from 5-9 p.m.
Mian — Enjoy the Lunar New Year, $18 lunch special and more at Mian this January:
- Lunar New Year Special — From Jan. 1 through Jan. 31, Mian is celebrating the new year with a delicious special featuring New Year’s soup, Chinese sausage with Asian vegetables, ginger scallion lobster, steamed fish of the day and more. The celebration continues on Jan. 25 at 8 and 11 p.m., where guests can enjoy the lion dance.
- $18 Lunch Special — From noon to 6 p.m. daily, guests can enjoy fried rice, General Tso’s chicken, shrimp and scrambled eggs, and many other offerings on Mian’s lunch specials menu. Lunch specials come with a small soup, two house-made shrimp rolls and choice of entrée, all for $18.
- Mian Dim Sum Play & Earn — Any guest playing for a minimum of two hours and betting $20 per hand on Asian table games will be eligible to receive a voucher for two dim sum menu items served in Mian. Voucher is valid for dine-in only.
BetRivers Sportsbook — Swing into the BetRivers Sportsbook in January for this month’s specials:
- $3 Miller Lite Philadelphia Football Special — Every Eagles game day, the BetRivers Sportsbook is offering $3 Miller Lite pounders.
- $12 Miller Lite Bucket of Pounders Special — The BetRivers Sportsbook offers a bucket of Miller Lite pounders for just $12.
- $5 Game Day Specials — The sportsbook is now offering $5 game day food specials, seven days a week. The featured menu items include:
- A five-piece box of Krispy Krunchy Chicken whole wings with special sauce
- A loaded chili cheese dog
- La Frieda all-beef cheeseburger brisket, chuck and short rib blend
- Firehouse chili topped with onions and cheddar cheese
- “Jacked-up” cheesesteak nachos with picode gallo, Cheez Whiz and onions
- Cheesy fries
Lou’s Pizza — Lou’s Pizza offers savory pies made with fresh ingredients, where guests can enjoy pizza by the slice or a whole 20-inch pie.
Rivers Casino Food And Beverages
- Slice and Beverage Special — Lou’s is now offering guests a slice of pizza and any beverage for just $6.
The Coffee Spot — The Coffee Spot, which proudly serves Starbucks coffee, delivers a variety of expertly roasted coffee products, fresh fruit smoothies and locally baked pastries.
Promotions, Contests and Sweepstakes
Sportsbook Ticket Giveaway— From now until Tuesday, Jan. 7, guests will receive one entry into the Sportsbook Ticket giveaway for each professional football wager of $200 or greater for the chance to win a prize package to the big game. Guests must visit a ticket writer at the counter to receive their entry, and one winner will be selected at the drawing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, at noon.
Progressive Payday January Earning — From Wednesday, Jan. 1, through Friday, Jan. 31, Rush Rewards Members can earn a variable amount of tier points to qualify for the $10,000, $25,000 and $50,000 Progressive Payout drawings. Each qualifying guest will receive one entry into their respective drawing.
Holiday Hangover Sweepstakes — Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry into the Holiday Hangover Sweepstakes and can earn additional entries for every 25 tier points earned on Fridays in January. Each Friday from 8-9:45 p.m., three winners will be selected every 15 minutes for the chance to win up to $1,500 in Free Play. At 10 p.m., one winner will be selected to receive $2,500 cash.
Beat the Freeze Sweepstakes — On Saturday, Jan. 4, Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry into the Beat the Freeze Sweepstakes and can earn additional entries for every 25 tier points earned. From 7-9:30 p.m., six winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win their share of $1,000 in Free Play. At 10 p.m., one guest will win an all-expense paid trip to Costa Rica.
Winner Warm Up Sweepstakes — Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry into the Winner Warm Up Sweepstakes and can earn additional entries for every 25 tier points earned on Tuesdays in January. Each Tuesday from 4-7:30 p.m., five winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win up to 140,000 Rewards Points. At 8 p.m., one winner will be selected to win 50,000 Rewards Points.
Follow the Cash Social Media Giveaway — Starting Jan. 1, Rush Rewards Members have the chance to win $1,000 cash for following the Rivers Casino Philadelphia Instagram account. One winner will be selected on Monday, Feb. 3.
Winning Wednesdays — Starting Jan. 1, guests can enter the Winning Wednesday’s social media contest by liking the posts that highlight one new slot machine each week on the Rivers Casino Philadelphia Facebook page. One winner will be selected every Wednesday at 4 p.m. to receive 10,000 Rewards Points.
$20,200 New Year’s Day Prize Wheel — On Wednesday Jan. 1, Rush Rewards Members can earn entries for a chance to spin the prize wheel and win up to $20,200 cash. From 3-8 p.m., four winners will be selected every 30 minutes to spin the wheel and receive various amounts of Free Play or $20,200 cash.
$10K Progressive Payout Sweepstakes — On Saturday, Jan. 11, guests who earned 250 tier points in December are eligible to win $2,500 cash. From 6-10 p.m., two winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win a Free Play prize or $2,500 cash.
$25K Progressive Payout Sweepstakes — On Saturday, Jan. 18, guests who earned 500 tier points in December are eligible to win $5,000 cash. From 6-10 p.m., two winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win a Free Play prize of $5,000 cash.
$50K Progressive Payout Sweepstakes — On Saturday, Jan. 25, guests who earned 1,000 tier points in December are eligible to win $10,000 cash. From 6-10 p.m., two winners will be announced every 30 minutes to win a Free Play prize or $10,000 cash.
To learn more about Rivers Casino Philadelphia, please visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia.
Rivers Poker Room
$100,000 Guaranteed Little Rush Tournament — The Rivers Casino Poker Room will host Little Rush, a big blind ante, multi-day No Limit Texas Hold’em poker tournament from Jan. 19-26. Day 1 flights (Jan. 19-25) feature 20,000 starting stacks for $150; Day 2 is Sunday, Jan. 26 at noon.
Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Industry
No-Limit Texas Hold ’em January Tournament Schedule*:
- 11 a.m. Sundays — $150 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Mondays — $125 entry, $4,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Wednesdays — $125 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 11 a.m. Saturdays — $65 entry
*Note: No daily tournaments during Little Rush (Jan. 19-26)
Daily High Hands — As Philadelphia’s first and only poker room, Rivers features more than $240,000 worth of high hands in January. The high-hand promotion is offered daily*, and players can win $500 high hands Monday through Saturday.
*Varying high-hand amounts start at $200 and are offered every 30 minutes at selected times.
Rivers Casino Food And Beverage
Bad Beat Jackpot — The current Bad Beat Jackpot is $100,000, and the minimum qualifying hand is quad 2s.
For more information on tournaments and promotions, please visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia/Poker or stop by the poker desk.
To stay up to date on all entertainment or to learn more about Rivers Casino Philadelphia, please visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia.
Rivers Casino Food And Beverage Stores
ABOUT RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA
Located along the Delaware Riverfront in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino Philadelphia, formerly SugarHouse Casino, features 1,755 slots, 106 table games, 65 hybrid gaming seats, a 28-table poker room and a designated sportsbook area for live sports betting. The casino offers seven distinctive restaurants and bars — among them are Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House, Mian and Geno’s Steaks — riverfront views, live performances in The Event Center, free parking, and promotions and giveaways daily. Rivers, which opened as SugarHouse Casino in 2010, employs approximately 1,600 Team Members and has been voted a great place to work in Philadelphia. Rivers Casino Philadelphia is owned and operated by Rush Street Gaming and its affiliates. For more information, visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia.
For Rivers Casino Philadelphia
267-932-8760, ext. 304