- Riverside Casino Laughlin Rooms Hotel
- Riverside Casino Laughlin Restaurants
- Riverside Casino Laughlin Rooms Prices
1650 South Casino Drive PMB 500,NV 89029Laughlin
A casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center are also featured at the family-friendly Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Free self parking is available. 5 - Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino, Laughlin, Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Sitting Area, Refrigerator (No Pets Allowed), Balcony 6 - Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino, Laughlin, Mini Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Sitting Area, Refrigerator (No Pets Allowed), Guest Room. Enjoy the beautiful view of the Colorado River from our expertly appointed, 336 square feet, Riverview Room. Along with a spacious bedroom with two queen-sized beds, a private bathroom, a flat screen television with digital cable television and a refrigerator and coffee/tea maker. (A Daily $15.00 resort fee + tax will be charged upon check-in). Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort: Address, Phone Number, Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Reviews: 3.5/5. We were given a room in the older hotel. Located in Laughlin, Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino is in the city center and on the waterfront. Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection and E Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Laughlin Ranch Golf Club and Riviera Marina.
Located on the Colorado River, this Laughlin, Nevada resort & casino is 5 minutes’ drive from Laughlin Bullhead International Airport.
The South Tower offers an adult-only swimming pool with a hot tub, cabanas, fire pits and a bar. The North Tower offers a family pool for guests with children.
Numerous shops, a 34-lane bowling alley, a movie theater featuring 3D films, and 2 nightclubs are available at Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino. Electric vehicle charging stations are provided onsite.
All rooms feature a TV, en suite bathroom and tea and coffee-making facilities at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino. Select rooms provide river views.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at the 24-hour Riverview Restaurant on-site. The Food Court and Sidewalk Café provide additional dining options for guests at Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort.
Las Vegas, Nevada is 160.9 km away from Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino. Havasu National Wildlife Refuge is a 1 hour drive away.
When would you like to stay?
Riverside Casino Laughlin Rooms Hotel
Facilities of Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort & Casino
- Paid WiFi
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Live music/performance
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Kid meals
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool bar
- Swimming Pool
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (free)
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Entertainment staff
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Indoor play area
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges are applicable.
Riverside Casino Laughlin Restaurants
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort & Casino
These are general hotel policies for Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort & Casino. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Riverside Casino Laughlin Rooms Prices
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The nightly resort fee plus tax per night includes:
- In-room basic WiFi for 2 devices
- In-room refrigerator
- In-room coffee for two
- South Tower Adults Only Pool and firepit access
- Business center
- Fitness center
Important River Tour Information: All tours based upon availability; times subject to change. The Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino is not responsible for low river levels, engine malfunctions or dry dock time. Tickets are not available during the New Year Holiday and Laughlin River Run. Blackout dates apply.
Per county ordinance, there is a 14 night maximum stay per calendar month. Maximum guests per room is 4. Over New Year's and Laughlin River Run, guests can cancel up to 30 days before arrival date for a full refund. No refund will be issued within 30 days of reservation.
Smoking/non-smoking room requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Roll-away beds and cribs are available for an additional fee. Each guest may reserve up to 9 (nine) rooms per visit. If additional rooms are needed, please contact the hotel directly.
Entrance to the South Tower Pool is located on the first floor across from the Sidewalk Cafe. The South Tower Pool is 7:00 – 22:00 and the Beverage Service Window is open from 10:00 – 22:00.
See all reviews
A Riverside Update concerning new Covid-19 Restrictions from Matt Laughlin
With new restrictions released from our Nevada Governor last night, November 22, 2020, I thought I would reach out to keep our friends and family in the loop. Our goal is to have as little impact on your Riverside experience as we expect these new restrictions for only 3 – 4 weeks. As I receive more news and information, I will be reaching out again to update you all.
New Riverside Casino Restrictions starting tonight at midnight (12:01 AM, November 24):
- Casino Floor, Casino Bars & Table Games – No change to our current spacious casino floor. Per NV Gaming Control Board, Riverside Resort is currently at 25% Fire Code Occupancy
- All Full-Service Restaurants – Reservations Required; Maximum 25% Occupancy
- All Fast-Food Outlets & Snack Bars – No Reservations Required; To-Go Options Only
- Bingo Paradise – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Bowling – Open Bowling with maximum of 25% Occupancy
- U.S.S. Riverside – Limited to 22 guest maximum per cruise
- Riverside Cinemas – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Arcades and Laser Tag – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Retail Shops, Hair, Nail & Spa Services – Stay at 50% Occupancy
- Invitational Special Event VIP Parties will be cancelled until January 2021
- Don’s Celebrity Theatre & Karaoke – Closed until further notice
- Losers’ Lounge – Closed until further notice
- Fitness Center & Business Center – Closed until further notice
- Riverside Air Program – Limited Flight Schedule Available
This announcement does not come lightly, but we must follow our Governor and NV Gaming Control Board decisions and continue to strive for a great Riverside Resort experience. With full transparency, we will keep you updated with any and all changes. I truly appreciate your continued support.
Be safe,Matt Laughlin, COO
Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
THE RIVERSIDE RESORT HOTEL & CASINO PROPERTY-WIDE SAFETY MEASURES DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
We continue our quest to physically space our casino floor with everyone’s favorite machines. We have taken a lot of your comments from a previous post into consideration, and I am happy to say we have added video poker machines to our non-smoking casino floor as well as kept as many “favorite machines” spaced apart and ready for your return.
Newly implemented protocols are outlined below.
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing approximately six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Six foot floor markers will be visible throughout the resort to help.
- In active restaurants, there are a reduced number of tables and physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Active restaurants include the 24-hour Riverview Restaurant, Sidewalk Café, Casino West Snack Bar, The Prime Rib Room on the River open for dinner reservations only, and a new sit-down casual eatery, BBQ on the River, located in the former Riverside Buffet area.
- The slot floor has also altered physical layouts to ensure distancing as well as rows with every other game shut down, following Nevada Gaming Control Board’s safety guidelines.
- Table games will limit the number of people allowed to play at any one time, at each game.
- Pools will be open with altered lounge chair layouts to help with physical distancing.
- Riverside Lanes will be open operating every other lane to help with physical distancing.
- Bingo Paradise will be open with 50% occupancy.
- USS Riverside boat tour along the Colorado River with 50% occupancy.
- AZ to NV water taxi shuttle service available with 50% occupancy per boat.
- Masks, or mouth and nose coverings, will be required for all employees who work in direct guest-service areas and, where applicable, gloves as well. Riverside Resort requires all guests wear a mask. Masks for our guests are available at the King of Clubs Player’s Club booth for convenience.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the resort.
- An additional Safety & Sanitation Crew has been hired to continually clean high touch areas throughout the property, including gaming areas, hotel areas, and more, 24/7.
- All hotel guests will receive a personal-sized hand sanitizer bottle and two pre-packaged masks in their hotel room, per stay.
- The Riverside Resort employs EMT security staff on property for guest safety and will require hotel guests to complete a symptom self-evaluation upon check-in. If EMT’s are not on property for any reason, front desk staff or security will provide temperature screenings upon hotel check-in.
- Losers’ Lounge, Don’s Celebrity Theatre, Live Keno and Bowling Snack Bar will not be open right away.
- Valet Bellmen will meet guests at their vehicle.
- The valet area may still be utilized for drop-off/pickup with bellmen available for luggage service.
Our Casino Guest and Employee Safety Procedures is available on our Riverside Resort website at http://www.riversideresort.com/covid19/
Laughlin's first hotel and casino.
The Riverside Resort is located on the banks of the beautiful Colorado River. Owned and operated by Don Laughlin and his family, guests will find a number of fun activities while staying at Laughlin's family-friendly resort. Enjoy Nevada-style gaming action and entertainment 24 hours a day in a relaxed, small-town atmosphere.About UsHistoryCareersDirectionsCommunity