- All slot games have their own set of rules of play, and for this one, all symbols play from left to right except for the pyramids that can appear anywhere as a scatter symbol. The Sphinx is wild and has a x2 multiplier when subbing other symbols in the base game.
- An Egyptian adventure filled with forgotten treasures awaits in the new 40-line Sphinx Wild slot machine by IGT with Surrounding Wilds, Free Spins and Multipliers!
- The Sphinx Wild free slot machine is a 5-reel slot brought to us by IGT. Released in 2017, the slot game offers 40 bet ways at an RTP of 96.10%. In this Sphinx Wild free slots tutorial, what we will do is take a look at the game mechanics, what features are there to make our odds better, and we will also learn how to play the game.
There are many games inspired by Ancient Egypt and Sphinx slot machine game is one of them. This is an old-school machine developed by Spielo, with 5 reels and 9 paylines that will attract the players who aren’t the big fans of new age graphics and shiny details of games but prefer that feeling of retro gaming and winning. This slot is similar to Poseidon.
Sphinx Wild Slots Bonuses. The Sphinx Wild no download slot is especially famous for the bonus features it provides, which rival those of most modern slots. The casino game bonus features are as follows: Wild: The Sphinx Wild free pokie machine makes the sphinx’s head its wild symbol. The symbol can stand in the place of any other icon next. Sphinx 3D is a 5 reel, 30 payline slot machine by GTech. Sphinx 3D Slot Review. Sphinx 3D is truly a 3D Slot. There are tons of them out there claiming to be 3D, but this one will actually blow your mind.
The slot consists of elements that depict the culture of old Egypt, with hieroglyphs inscribed in the background. This gamble entertainment has only 1 goal, to permits the bettors to try their luck and win big time without distracting them with up to date visual effects.
Betting Values & Paylines
- Sphinx slot game consists of 5 reels and 9 paylines for a player to bet on. The number of lines can be changed but it is best to place your wagers on all of them in order to maximize your gain chances, although it is possible to bet on 1, 3, 5 or 7 lines.
- There are 2 ways to change the number of lines: One can opt the line box and chose the sum of paylines there; One can just click on the number that is arranged vertically on the left and right side of the screen.
- The betting range is changeable and spans from 0,01 to 0,05 credits. The maximum bet per round is 0,45 credits which make the this slot low volatility game but bear in mind that bonus feature may reward you with big payments and you can always try your luck with gamble edition and quadruple the price.
Sphinx Slot’s Interface
Sphinx has bright graphics and visual effects but on the other hand, it is very simple to use. Here is the list of tips that will introduce you to the game and make the betting a bit easier:
- Spin/Stop – starts the spinning of the reels and once the round begins this button will change itself to stop. By clicking on it, one can stop the spinning before it is automatically over;
- Paytable – consists of 2 windows, in the first one, a player can see all of the cards and their value based on the current bet. In the second, you can see the lines and how they look like;
- Lines– this button admits changing the number of paylines on which you want to place the stake;
- Bet/Line – allows you to change the wagers;
- Bet Max – places the maximum wager on all 9 paylines and triggers the lap;
- Total Win – in this box, one can see the amount of credits he/she has won in the last circle. This is a cumulative fruit machine which means that the total payment per tour is collected from every successful payline, not only the highest one. At the end of the prize spin, the prize is transferred to the Balance box.
AutoPlay & Gamble
The game has Autoplay option where you can pick the amount of spins that will be played by itself (max 25). Autoplay can be stopped manually. The gamble opt can be activated by the bettor at the end of any winning lap. If you decide to activate gamble, the game will open a new window with 1 card facing down. The objective is to guess the color or the suit of that card. The payment is doubled if you guessed the color or quadrupled if you got the right suit. If you decided not to gamble the prize, you can collect it by selecting the Take Win button.
Sphinx Slot Machine
Symbols depict some of ancient Egypt’s most recognizable elements such as the great pyramids of Giza – the burial sites of pharaohs, hieroglyphs, pharaoh’s burial mask, scepters. There are palm trees that represent the deserts and oases of the desert or items that were used in everyday life of regular people like a handheld fan. A black coated wolf from Tutankhamun’s tomb represents one of the most important deities of old Egypt – Anubis, a god associated with mummification and afterlife, and this icon introduces players with the religion of old city.
- The most payable regular icon is the profile portrait of an Egyptian multiplying the stake x2500 if it forms a sequence of 5 on the same line.
- Wild l is the famous golden burial mask of pharaoh Tutankhamun, discovered in 1920’s by famous English Egyptologist Howard Carter in the Valley of the Kings. This card substitutes all other symbols except the golden coin. It is the most payable icon paying up to 500 credits on a maximum wager.
- Scarab beetle jewel is the scattered symbol and it will payout regardless of the position on the reels with a prize up to 25 coins.
- 3 golden coin symbols on an active payline will trigger the bonus play, this is also stacked symbol meaning that it can show itself multiple times one the same reel.
Sphinx features only one bonus, which is triggered by winning at least 3 golden coin icons. After this, the new window opens and you are taken into the tombs beneath the pyramids where you find 5 sarcophagi. You can open one of them and win extra payment or golden Cat which will reward you with another bonus round but with bigger rewards.
Ancient Egypt is one of most wide-spread themes in casino games and developers tend to stay loyal to this genre. Spielo has created a few others Sphinx slot’s sequels such as Wild, Sphinx 3D, Return of the Sphinx, and Return 2.
Place to Play Sphinx Free Slot
Spielo belongs to many developers that provide games for popular online gambling platform, Slotozilla. Players from all over the world are welcomed to visit the site. Here you can choose to enjoy in demo version – for free or you can complete the registration process and play for real money. Here, you can find over 1800 machines organized by their names, themes, and types, and all of them available for Android and iOS devices through the app store free of charge.
Sphinx is an immensely popular Egyptian-themed video slot game manufactured by IGT. Within its Sphinx catalog, IGT makes several different game variations, most of which can be played on True3D™ machines that feature cutting-edge 3D graphics. It is usually only available as a penny machine, though it can sometimes be found in higher denominations. The main draw of this game is its linked progressive jackpot and variety of interactive bonus features.
At virtually every major casino, you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to playing slots with Ancient Egyptian themes. Some of today’s most popular slot games feature themes designed around Egyptian mythology and include images of cleopatra, pyramids, the sphinx or other symbols. Few of these games, however, are as exciting or interactive as IGT’s Sphinx slot machine.
Today, Sphinx can be found at many casinos in the United States and all around the globe. The Sphinx video slot machine and its True3D™ gaming platform have even received several notable awards. These have included the Gaming & Technology Award for Best Slot Product of 2014, the 2014 SLOT Floor Technology Award and was placed in the 2013 Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products.
Sphinx Slot Game Variations
As of 2018, IGT manufactures 11 different types of Sphinx slot machines which are spread across 6 of their electronic gaming platforms. The most popular Sphinx slot variants can be played on IGT’s True3D™ platform. All variations of the game are listed below:
– Return of the Sphinx® (True3D™)
– Return of the Sphinx™ 2 (True3D™)
– Sphinx 3D™ (True3D™)
– Sphinx®True4D™ (True3D™)
– Sphinx™ Wild
– Volcano Island™ – Sphinx Wild™
The Sphinx 3D™ slot machine is available on IGT’s True3D™ cabinet and offers up 5-reels with 30 paylines. This system utilizes the latest in 3D gaming technology and HD graphics for an immersive slots experience. The IGT True3D™ system tracks a player’s eye movements so they can intuitively change the viewing angle while playing the game.
Sphinx Slot Machine
Sphinx 3D™ Bonuses
Sphinx 3D™ slot machines offer up the opportunity to land one of several exciting bonus features. In fact, Sphinx 3D offers up a total of 7 bonuses – 2 within the base game and 5 more within the bonus round itself. To trigger the Sphinx Bonus, a player will need to land 3 Sphinx symbols on reels 2, 3 or 4 during the base game (these are the only reels equipped with Sphinx symbols).
Ramosis Free Games Bonus
This feature is only offered on reels during the main Sphinx bonus feature. If you are awarded Ramosis Free Games, you will receive 20 free spins with a special 2x multiplier.
Diamonds Chamber Bonus
If a player triggers the Diamond Chamber Bonus, they will get to choose one of the diamonds on the top screen. The diamond symbols will reveal either credits, multipliers, or extra bonus games which are awarded to the player.
Ancient Wheel Bonus
The player can choose up to three symbols on three magic wheels. With the True3D™ platform, players can look around and behind the wheel to peek at values before making a selection.
Though it is not available on the True3D™ platform, this variation of Sphinx offers stacked symbols in addition to the X-TENSION™ Wild feature. Players can also receive up to 600 spins during the Free Games Bonus. Landing pyramid scatter symbols on any 3 reels will trigger the Free Games feature. Before the bonus round begins, players must choose symbols randomly to reveal the number of free spins and a win multiplier.
Volcano Island™ – Sphinx Wild™
Sphinx Slot Machine How To Win
The Volcano Island™ – Sphinx Wild™ slots are another popular variation of the Sphinx family. The most notable feature on these machines is that they offer players the opportunity to win additional in-game jackpots by hitting Joker symbols on any reel.
Sphinx Slot Machine Jackpots
All Sphinx slot machines are linked to a progressive jackpot network. Depending on where you are playing, the progressive can either be a standalone jackpot or linked with Game Boss family. In total, there are 5 levels of progressive jackpots in Sphinx.