- Visa Slots Availability In Chennai For Germany Tourist
- Visa Slots Availability In Chennai For Germany Right Now
Applying for a Germany visa from India, may not be an easy thing to do. There are documents that must be collected, criteria to be met, fees to be paid, and among the others, the scheduling of an appointment.
How to Book a Germany Visa Appointment in India?
Scheduling an appointment in India for a Germany visa is mandatory and must be done correctly, as if not, it will jeopardize the visa application process.
- Available Slots For Us Visa Interview In Chennai bonus amount that has Available Slots For Us Visa Interview In Chennai to be wagered. For example, Available Slots For Us Visa Interview In Chennai if you deposit €100 and receive a €500 bonus, then you have to wager €600. 40 = €24 000 before you can make a withdraw.
- In all cases: You must first submit the online visa application form (DS-160), pay the application fee, and schedule the first available interview appointment. Only at this point will a consular section consider your request for an expedited appointment.
That is why, we have prepared this short, but clear and comprehensive guide on how to book a Germany visa appointment in India. In order for you to understand the procedures, follow the steps given and explained below.
Appointment availability changes all the time as new slots open up, people cancel and reschedule their original appointment and other circumstances such as demand changes. If the centre you chose for interview expects to have say 10 interviewers available they may offer say 60 appointments per day, your friend's being one, booked some weeks ago. Germany Visa Application Center in Kochi, India. 1st Floor Coastal Chambers, M G Road Ravipuram, Cochin 682015, Kerala. Germany Visa Application Center in Trivandrum, India. First Floor – Asiatic Business Centre. T c 2/2408-3, Attipra Village, Kazhakuttom, Trivandrum-695583. Germany Visa Application Center in Chennai, India.
Jurisdictions of German Consulates in India
Visa Slots Availability In Chennai For Germany Tourist
First of all, you must know under the jurisdiction of which German mission in India you fall. Depending on the state/territory of India where you live, the following German mission in that part of India will be responsible to process your visa application:
- German Consulate General New Delhi – Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Union Territories of Chandigarh, NCT of Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep including Minicoy and Amini
- German Consulate Bengaluru – Karnataka, Kerala
- German Consulate Chennai – Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Pondicherry,
- German Consulate Kolkata – West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- German Consulate Mumbai – Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman and Diu
Germany Short-Term Visa Appointment Scheduling
According to the Consulate under the jurisdiction of which falls your area of residence, you will have the following options to schedule a Germany short-term visa appointment in India:
- For a German visa appointment in any of the local jurisdictions under which you fall you can schedule the visa appointment through VFS Global by calling on their phone numbers 022-67866013 and/or online through the VFS website.
- For a German Visa appointment in Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata you can also schedule an appointment through the website of the German missions in India, though finding an available appointment this can be quite difficult.
Schedule a Short-Term Visa Appointment Online through VFS Global
Visa Slots Availability In Chennai For Germany Right Now
Scheduling a Germany visa appointment in India is a quick and easy procedure, that consumes little of your time and energy. You just need to precisely follow the steps listed below:
- First, go to the VFS Global website for India, and create an account in the “Book an appointment section”. If you have already created an account in the past, then just log in by giving in your old data.
- Once your account is opened, continue giving in the information you are asked. You will need to list Germany as your ‘visiting country’ and India as your ‘residing country’. You will also have the chance to select a VFS center that is located closest to you as the VFS have several centers all across India.
- Next select your visa category, which you should decide according to the purpose of your trip to Germany. Click ‘continue’ and a new set of questions will appear in your screen.
- Complete the new set of questions, which overall are questions on your personal details and background. Make sure you have your passport close to you as you will have to write your passport number among others.
- After you continue with the next page, you will be presented with a calendar that lets you select an appointment date.
The calendar is colored to help you know which dates are available and which not. Fields in green are available, those in white are unavailable, while the ones in red are holidays. The field that you select becomes pink once you click on it.
German Visa Appointment for Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata through the German Mission’s Website
If you want to, you can also schedule an appointment through the website of the German missions in India. You can do so by following the steps below:
- Go to the website of the German consulate in Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, under the jurisdiction of which falls the area where you live.
- Select the Schengen visa application option and the click on the “continue/further” button.
- You will be presented with the Foreign Office Appointment System rules. Click next.
- A list of the appointments available will appear on your screen. Click on the appointment date that fits you best.
- Once you click on the date you will be presented with a set of questions which you must answer correctly.
Please note that the difference between scheduling a German visa appointment in Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata through the German Mission website rather than with the VFS, is that you will then need to attend the appointment at the German consulate under the jurisdiction of which your area of residence falls.
This means at the Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata consulates, rather than the VFS centers which due to the higher number, may be closer to your home rather than the consulates.
In addition, note that scheduling a German visa appointment in Bangalore through the website of the German mission in India may be quite difficult as the available dates for appointment are quickly occupied.
Scheduling a German visa appointment in Chennai through the website of the German mission in India may also be a bit difficult as most dates get quickly occupied, so you may have it difficult to find a date that fits you.
Track Your Germany Visa Application through VFS
If you have applied for a Germany short-term visa in India through the VFS, then there’s the possibility to track your application.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a “reference number” in your email. Go to the Visa application Tracking Index. Give in your reference number and last name. You will see where the authorities are with the processing of your Germany visa application.
Reschedule or Cancel your Appointment through VFS
Upon the confirmation email you receive after you schedule your visa application appointment, you can log in the VFS website again with your account and change the date of your appointment or even cancel it at all.
Scheduling a Germany National Visa Appointment in India
The German authorities in India have also made it possible for long term visa applicants to schedule visa appointments through the VFS, though the national visa appointment booking procedure is different from the procedure of scheduling a short-term visa appointment.
If you are applying for a Germany National visa from India, you should schedule a Germany visa appointment as follows:
- To schedule a German national visa appointment in New Delhi jurisdiction, contact the VFS on 022 67866013 or email them on [email protected]. You can also schedule the appointment online through the website of the German Embassy in New Delhi.
- To schedule a German national visa appointment in Bangalore jurisdiction, contact the VFS on 022 67866013 or email them on [email protected]. You can also schedule the appointment online through the website of the German Consulate in Bangalore.
- To schedule a German national visa appointment in Mumbai jurisdiction, contact the VFS on 022 67866013 or email them on [email protected].
- To schedule a German national visa appointment in Chennai jurisdiction, contact the VFS on 022 67866013 or email them on [email protected]. You can also schedule the appointment online through the website of the German Embassy in Chennai.
- To schedule a German national visa appointment in Kolkata jurisdiction, contact the VFS on 022 67866013 or email them on [email protected].